Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs)
The Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&Rs) is a legally binding document that is officially recorded and filed in King county. It covers the rights and obligations of the homeowners association to the individual homeowners and vice versa. Items covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Property use restrictions
- Clearly defined maintenance obligations for the association and individual homeowners
- Mechanisms for rule enforcement and dispute resolution
- Assessment obligations
The Bylaws establish the structure of day-to-day governance of the English Hill Homeowners Association. Items covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Frequency of HOA board elections
- Process for nominating and electing new board members
- Meeting frequency and quorum requirements
- Duties and responsibilities of board members
Click here to view Bylaws
Community Wide Standards and Design Guidelines
This document embodies the governing documents which were recorded in King County and are part of the deed to every home included within the English Hill Homeowners Association. Each homeowner is responsible for reading all governing documents of the association and abiding by their complete content. The standards for use and conduct, maintenance and architecture within the association are what give the community its identity.
Click here to view Community Wide Standards and Design Guidelines
Click here to view the amendment to guidelines related to minor remodel, major remodel, or rebuild.